Tuesday 16 October 2012

Hello!

I admit, not the most intriguing blog title but it is late, I am new to this and quite honestly it sums it up!

This blog will coincide with my new YouTube channel under the same name, 'dropletsofcolour'.

I hope to bring fun, smiles and a whole load of interesting ramblings! At the moment I think my main focuses will be clothing and make-up hauls alike and weight loss (my personal journey).

It may take me a whole to get up and running and I would much appreciate any advice anyone could give me how to go about any of this.

A little about me? Well... I am 21. Age doesn't define me, but I thought you would like to know :) my name is Amy, I live in Southport and I love anything which brings challenges and experience! After all, we are for a reason aren't we?

I hope you enjoy what you find here, and that this will be the start of something fulfilling.

Stick with the smiles. Add the color as you go.

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment