Monday 12 November 2012

Outfit of the Month. (November)


My favourite outifit for the moment!


Hello my little droplets! I hope you are all having a lovely day and that your weekend was all you wanted it to be. 

Although I am in no way a 'fashionista' I thought I would share with you an outfit I am loving wearing at the moment. Towards the end of October, through to mid-November I think it can be difficult to get it right! So, I tend to stick with autumnal colours and keep it simple, layer and wrap up just a little!



So first we have this Cap Sleep Flippy Tunic dress from Topshop, retailing at £20.00. I have it in grey, although there are many variations of colour available such as black, berry and deep purple. I love this dress. It is slightly more fitted around the top and waist, floating out around the bottom which is very flattering for my curvy figure! By wearing with dark colours and tights, it is perfect for winter but I also think it would be nice for spring/summer too. 



Secondly, we have my beloved converse. I have converted this past couple of years to the trend after months of staying away! I now have both converse and vans and I am forever adding to my collection. This shoe is a classic and I believe always will be. They can look chic and casual, but also if done right can be dressy too! I wear my burgundy (a typical but lovely autimn shade) ones with this outfit, to give it a little colour.



As it is getting colder, I cannot go anywhere without my jackets at this time of year. This is my favourite however, from New Look for £44.99. Now I am not the biggest fan of New Look really, I don't think the clothes last that long and they can get designs/patterns/styles very wrong sometimes. However, when I saw this I had to have it. Nobody believes me when I tell them where I got it from! It is a leather look, bikers jacket. The zip is slightly to the left, which is flattering for those with a bigger bosom like me! The sleeves are beautiful. A mix of black, white and grey fabrics with a slight glittery shimmer, in a sort of boucle material. This helps soften the look, as pure leather can be quite harsh sometimes. 



A classic accessory, the silk scarf. Again from New Look, for just £2.99! I love adding slim yet edgy scarves to my outfit over my jackets to be a bit different. As it gets colder the silk may change to wool however! 



These earrings were a bargain purchase from Miss Selfridge for £1.50! I love scouting amazing finds in sales and Miss Selfridge always have gorgeous jewellery in theirs. The cross seems to be a very popular theme for designs this season and I am slowly adding to my collection. I liked these because I think they look a bit more girly with having the drop and glass ball things!

That is the finished look! I tried to take a full length picture of myself to give my droplets more of an idea of how it looked altogether but I wasn't very successful! Let me know what you thought of this post, and any autumn pieces you are loving wearing at the moment!

Remember, stick with the smiles and add the colour as you go.

Lots of lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment