Wednesday 21 November 2012

Natural Collection LashBuild Mascara Review

I thought I would upload a quick beauty review as I haven't written one in a while and some of my haul items still haven't arrived! 

I popped into Boots the other day just for a little pick me up really and to see what I could find. I wanted to get a Natural Collection blush as I had heard and read lots of good things about them. At the moment, Boots has a buy one get the second item half price offer on, so of course I had to find a second! I wanted to stay around the £1.99 range though (the cost of the blush) as if I bought an £8.00 item, they would have discounted the blush therefore only saving me £1.00 on an £10.00 spend! 




I bought the LashBuild Mascara, which was £1.99. I really wanted a primer for my lashes and thought at this price, even if it is rubbish it would be worth a try. The mascara was surrounded by lots of primers and clear mascaras, and as I was in a rush I picked up the wrong thing!







The LashBuild is just one of their normal mascaras, not a primer at all! I was pretty annoyed with myself, but wasn't going to go the effort of taking back such a cheap product. I have used it 4 times now. The first time I used it on its own and I have to say the result wasn't amazing. It was a little clumpy yet quite thin. You do only need a little on the wand for it to go on though. 



The other times I have used it as a sort of base. I put this on first as it does add a bit of length and then have used other mascaras which I know work for me over the top. 

The packaging is what you would expect from Natural Collection, plain and slick. Nothing special but it does what it needs to.




For £1.99 I must say you get what you pay for. Obviously the Natural Collection products are a good cause due to their morals as a company. However, I wouldn't buy this if you are looking for a good mascara to add length or volume. It may seem appealing due to the price, but the quality just isn't there. 




I hope some of you found this helpful! If there is anything in particular you would like me to review, or have any tips on how to do so as I am quite new to this... please let me know!
Lots of love, Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment